To make it easier for local businesses to work with the council there is a new guide which highlights key contacts throughout the organisation.
The East Renfrewshire Council Economic Development Team provides a quality business support service to new and existing businesses. It develops, manages and delivers a range of programmes together with local partners and through the Business Gateway.
The Business Gateway provides guidance on starting up, advice on business growth for existing businesses and comprehensive business information. It is a one-stop contact for business advice in the local area.
For more information go to the Business Gateway website.
Obtaining Support from the Economic Development Team
Whatever issue your business has, the East Renfrewshire Council Economic Development are there to provide you with advice and information. This service is free and available to businesses based within the East Renfrewshire Council area.
Level of Support
One of the business advisers can visit you (or you can visit the local office if you prefer).
Based on this face to face session, your business adviser will:
- Assess your areas of weakness
- Prioritise the most important issues
- Refer you on to the people and organisations best placed to help you
They may refer you to
- The Business Gateway Enquiry Service (0845 609 6611).
- Seminars and workshops to develop particular skills.
- Other Business Gateway services they think will be particularly helpful.
Just get in touch and they can help:
Tel: 0141 577 3773
2 Spiersbridge Way,
Spiersbridge Business Park,